- The illegality of sexual harassment
- The definition of sexual harassment under state and federal laws
- A description of sexual harassment (utilizing examples)
- The internal complaint process of the employer available to the employee
- The legal remedies and complaint process available through the Department and the Fair Employment and Housing Commission
- Directions on how to contact the Department and the Fair Employment and Housing Commission
- The protection against retaliation for opposing the practices prohibited by law or for filing a complaint with, or otherwise participating in investigative activities conducted by the Department or the Commission
TRAINING AND EDUCATION TO EMPLOYEES
Further, employers with 50 or more employees must provide at least two hours of classroom or other effective interactive training and education regarding sexual harassment to all supervisory employees who are employed as of July 1, 2005 and to all new supervisory employees within six months of assuming a supervisory position. Thereafter, covered employers must provide sexual harassment training and education to each supervisory employee once every two years.
WE CAN HELP
The employment law matters are often complex and fact specific. At Mostafavi Law Group, APC, we treat your situation uniquely, and will tailor our representation to your situation and needs with commitment and zealous advocacy to maximize the recovery for you.
TAKE AN ACTION TODAY TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS
Contact us today by calling (310)473-1111, send us a fax at (310)473-2222 or email us at email@example.com. We are here to help